Click to Home

Go To Search
Citizen Help Center
What if I have a traffic visibility problem?
If you encounter an obstruction that blocks visibility at an intersection or along city streets, call the City of Dothan Traffic Engineering Services Division at (334) 615-3810 from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Personnel will determine if the obstruction can be trimmed or removed.

Public Works - Traffic Engineering

Show All Answers

1. What if I have a traffic visibility problem?
2. Cars are driving too fast on my street, but I don’t want speed humps. How can I get the city to lower the posted speed limit on my street?
3. Does the city have an automated red light enforcement program?
4. Do the cameras at various intersections record video?

Connect with Us