The Street Division's mission is to perform maintenance on City streets, right-of-way, and the stormwater drainage system.
The Street Division is responsible for the following:
- Patching potholes and making other roadway repairs
- Constructing and maintaining sidewalks and curbs
- Cutting grass and trimming tree limbs and bushes on City right-of-way
- Constructing and repairing storm drainage infrastructure
- Sweeping streets to prevent leaves, debris, and litter from clogging the storm drain system
To report a pothole, damaged sidewalk/curb, or street flooding, call (334) 615-3810.