DU Operation center open and will continue through the night. Approximately 350 customers still without power. Water and Wastewater Crews continue to support Electric crews with Wastewater handling four lift stations due to power outages.
Current DU Activities:
1) Murphy Mill Road-Trees removed and crews installing poles. Major damage-conductor installation will be completed in the a.m. (may be late morning).
2) Westgate from 231 to 431 completed
3) Redmond Road and Flynn Road completed. Reclosure at Griffin off-Hilltop/Brookside/Evans-crews working this location.
4) Cottonwood Road completed except Farm Center
5) Hodgesville Road Completed
6) Selma and Duke-broken pole
7) Beverlye Road-School area completed
8) Stadium Street Area-completed with exception of one transformer replacement on Deborah
9) Kent and Hazelwood-completed with exception of one transformer replacement
10) Montezuma Area-completed
13) Harrison Road-lines down. Well 31 on generator.
14) Wiregrass Commons Mall-completed
15) Landmark Park-limb on line
16) Deer Run Trailer Park-lines down
17) Pine Tree-working
18) Working individual outages